Wednesday 3 July 2013

Day 126 - House Inspection booked - pre-plaster

I have to admit I um'd and ah'd about the need for an inspection, after the last inspection found nothing but work to complement, but in the end as I had to sign off acceptance of this stage to the bank, I thought I would have an inspection and perhaps use a different mob than the last one.  So I organised NHI, and they impressed me from the word go.

The first thing to impress me was the callback after the booking, the lovely lady who took the booking apparently discussed the job with a director, and they decided that they needed to inform me of two facts, first that they have done some paid work for CG, and second that the inspector that they are sending would have no relationship with that previous, and fairly minor it would seem, work.  While I already knew that NHI had been employed by CG in past, that was the rationale for not using them on my first inspection, it was refreshing and very reassuring that they would go to the trouble of making a second call to volunteer such information to me.

No inspection done yet, but I was happily impressed already.

No comments:

Post a Comment